These Terms govern your use of the Platform. These Terms, therefore, form a legal agreement between Dhunda and you. By accessing the Platform, using it, checking on boxes or clicking on buttons, or otherwise using any of the services available on the Platform, you unequivocally accept and agree to the Terms contained herein. If you do not agree to these Terms, in whole or in part, please do not access the Platform and/ or use the services available on it and/ or check the boxes or click buttons connoting the essence of you agreeing or accepting any part of the Terms.
Further, Dhunda reserves the right to modify, remove, suspend or update these Terms or any information and policies thereof at any time by posting the updated Terms, information and policies on the Platform. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon such posting. Your continued use of the Services or the Platform shall be deemed as your unconditional acceptance of the revised Terms. For this reason, we encourage you to periodically review these Terms.
The Platform (i) provides an online service wherein the users (“Users” or “you”), can access the Platform, create an account for your business(es) and upload your invoice(s) along with relevant details; and (ii) authorized Dhunda agents and staff provide a service wherein they use the data submitted by Users of the Platform to help Users follow up with their customers/ vendors/ suppliers/ third parties for payment(s) (collectively, “Services”). For the purposes of this clause, Services would include any other future services the Company provides/proposes to provide.
As a User of the Platform, you hereby represent and warrant, without limitation, that you:
- have full legal capacity and authority to agree and bind yourself to these Terms, whether as a natural person or representative of any business or separate legal entity;
- have carefully read and understood these Terms and agree to legally bind yourself to the Terms.
- PROFILE CREATION
To enjoy Dhunda’s Services, you would be required to create a profile/ sign – up on the Platform by accessing our sign up page (accessible here). Without creating your profile with us, you may not be able to fully access all our Services and view the credit records of your customers/ suppliers/ vendors/ third parties. For your easy understanding, we have set out certain details of our sign up process below:
- During the sign up process, we would be collecting certain information from you, such as:
- your name, email address and contact number;
- the name of your business;
- the registration number(s) issued to your business by governmental authorities (such as PAN or GSTIN);
- the name, email address and contact number of authorized representatives of your business; and
- other miscellaneous information to help us provide the Services.
- When creating your profile with us, you would be setting up a username and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your login credentials. In case you suspect that your profile security has been breached, you agree to promptly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you secure your profile again.
- After creating your profile with us, you can easily submit your outstanding invoices to us along with the following information:
- name of the debtor individual/ business;
- email address and contact number of the individual/ representative of the business;
- details of any partial recovery on the invoice amount (if any); and
- other miscellaneous information to help us provide the Services.
- You represent and warrant that all information furnished by you in your profile creation and invoice submission or otherwise in connection with the Services shall remain accurate and true in all respects. You further agree and undertake to promptly update your details on the Platform in the event of any change or modification of such details. Dhunda expressly disclaims any liability arising from or in connection with any inaccurate or incomplete information furnished by you.
- You expressly agree to be liable and accountable for all activities that take place through your profile in connection with your use of the Services or otherwise. Dhunda expressly disclaims any liability arising from or in connection with any unauthorized access to your profile.
By sharing your contact number and email address with us, you expressly consent to have us call/ email you in relation to promotional and advertising communications from time to time (through call, SMS, email or other digital and electronic means). Please know that your express consent overrides any preferences you may have registered with your telecom service provider on the DND/NCPR list under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018. You may opt out of receiving promotional and advertising communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications or emailing us at email@example.com or contacting us at I-218, Second Floor, South City II Gurgaon, Haryana 122 018 India, or +91 997 1000 563
By sharing the outstanding invoice and the above information, you expressly authorise Dhunda and its representatives as your authorised representatives in all communications with your debtor(s), and Dhunda and its representatives shall have all such rights as vested in you for recovery of your debts, for the purpose of provision of the Services.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
When you use the Services, you may find that some content, documents, services, and/ or information owned by, belonging to, containing links, or made available by third party(ies) (“Third Party Services”). With regard to such Third Party Services, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You understand that the Third Party Services and all related and/ or underlying content of such services is the sole responsibility of such third party and your access or usage of such Third Party Services is solely at your own will and risk.
- Dhunda is not responsible for any representation or warranty relating to the Third Party Services and in no way requires you to avail of such services, for usage of Dhunda’s Services. For such reason, Dhunda expressly disclaims all liabilities arising out of or in connection with such Third-Party Services, including their accuracy or completeness. Further, all intellectual property rights in and to Third Party Services are the property of the respective third parties.
- USER RESPONSIBILITIES
As a User of the Platform and/ or the Services, you acknowledge and agree to undertake, without limitation, the following responsibilities:
- You represent and warrant that all information that is provided by you through or in relation to the Services is valid, complete, true, and correct on the date of agreeing to these Terms and shall continue to be valid, complete, true, and correct throughout the duration of the your use of the Platform and/ or the Services. Dhunda does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage the User may suffer or incur if any information, documentation, material, or data provided to avail the Services is incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading, or if you fail to disclose any material fact.
- You shall be solely responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and shall be solely liable for any liability that may arise due to a breach of your compliance in this regard.
- You shall extend all cooperation to Dhunda in its defending of any proceedings that may be initiated against it due to a breach of your obligations or covenants under these Terms.
- You agree to not use the Services in any manner except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, you shall not:
- infringe either directly or indirectly any third-party proprietary rights, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered of any party;
- copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, post, translate, create any derivative works from, or license the Platform or the Services;
- use the Services to transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Platform or Services or any portion thereof;
- use the Services in furtherance of / to engage in any activity which may be grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; or
- engage in the systematic retrieval of content from the Platform and/ or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory.
- You shall maintain the records of all payment transactions relating to the Services independently of any records as may be being maintained by Dhunda, and Dhunda reserves the right to seek copies of such records for their own use including record keeping.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Platform is owned by Dhunda. All rights, title, interest in and to the Platform and Services, including all intellectual property rights arising out of the Platform and Services, are owned by or otherwise lawfully licensed by Dhunda. All rights and interests in the Platform and/ or the Services, the Platform’s look and feel, the trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on the Platform, and the Platform URL, are the property of Dhunda, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. The Platform is protected by Indian copyright laws, and belongs to Dhunda or its partners, affiliates or contributors. You may not manipulate or alter the images or other content on the Platform in any way.
- Subject to compliance with these Terms, Dhunda grants you, as the User, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, royalty-free, revocable, and limited licence to use the Platform and Services in accordance with these Terms and its written instructions issued from time to time.
- You understand that by accessing and/ or using the Platform and/ or the Services, no intellectual property right is granted to you, except to the extent as set out in these Terms. Any action or omission on your part which is likely to infringe upon Dhunda’s intellectual property rights would be punishable to the maximum extent under applicable law.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
By accessing or using the Platform and/ or the Services, you understand and agree to these Terms, as may be updated by Dhunda from time to time. You further acknowledge and agree that:
- Dhunda reserves the unequivocal and absolute right to terminate your access to or use of the Services at any point, with or without cause, at its sole discretion. Further, in an instance wherein your access to and usage of the Platform and/ or the Services arises out of any likely breach of these Terms by you or any breach of applicable law, Dhunda also reserves the right to enforce all legal remedies available to Dhunda, against you.
- To the extent any part of these terms, by their very nature, survive termination of these Terms, the same shall be deemed to continue and remain applicable, notwithstanding any termination of these Terms.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, upon termination of your access to or use of the Platform and/ or the Services, all amounts or outstanding monies due by you in relation to your use of or access to the Services shall become immediately payable.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Dhunda (and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) harmless from any and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to (i) your breach of these Terms, (ii) your violation of any law, (iii) infringement of any third party right whether legal or not, (iv) your use of the Platform, (v) your defaults, negligence or fraud with respect to any use of the Services, or (vi) any act or omission of yours which may be actionable under the law or which brings any claim or liability on Dhunda.
You shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim and irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever absolve and discharge Dhunda, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Indemnified Party”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which you ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Indemnified Parties with respect to the Services and your use of the Platform. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Indemnified Party from and against all Losses resulting from claims made against the Indemnified Party by third parties or yourself arising from and in connection with your use of any of the Services and/ or the Platform.
- DISCLAIMERS AND WARRANTIES
By accessing the Platform and/ or using the Services, you acknowledge and accept the following:
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Dhunda does not warrant that operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or error free or that the functions contained in the Services will meet your requirements.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Dhunda expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising out of the Services, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, accuracy, title and non-infringement, compatibility, applicability, usability, appropriateness, and any warranty that may arise out of course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
- You hereby accept full responsibility for any consequences that may arise from your use of the Services, and expressly agree and acknowledge that the Company shall have absolutely no liability with respect to the same.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Dhunda, including its directors, officers, employees, representatives shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from; (i) use or the inability to apply or avail the Services; (ii) inability to access and/ or use of the Platform; (iii) failure or delay in providing the Services or access to the Platform for any reasons, whatsoever; (iv) any performance or non-performance by Dhunda; (v) any damages to or viruses that may infect your electronic devices or other property including data loss as a result of your access to the Platform or your downloading of any content from the Platform; (vi) server failure or otherwise or in any way relating to the Services; (vii) the occurrence or existence of any defect, interruption, or delays in the operation or transmission of information to, from, or through the Services, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Dhunda’s records, programmes, services, server, or other infrastructure relating to the Services; or (viii) any other loss, damage or consequence resulting therefrom, howsoever remotely and in any manner, whatsoever, from your accessing, using, disabling the Platform or your use of any of the Services and ancillary services on the Platform including your actions, omissions or from your contributory or individual negligence or mistake.
- FEES/ CHARGES
The Company reserves the right to charge convenience fee for the Services and non-payment may result in denial of Services. However, we shall ensure complete transparency with you in all matters pertaining to any fees or charge levied on you by us.
- JURISDICTION, AND GOVERNING LAWS
These Terms shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India. You hereby waive all rights and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Gurugram, Haryana in respect of any disputes arising out of these Terms or your access to the Platform and/ or use of the Services.
- OUR GRIEVANCE AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
You have the right to file complaints in respect of privacy concerns by contacting our Grievance and Compliance Officer, who can be contacted at the below details:
Name: Palak Sehgal
Designation: Grievance and Compliance Officer
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to receiving complete information and details of your complaint, we will endeavour to reach out to you and resolve your grievance at the earliest, and in any event within 1 month from the date of receipt of your complaint.
Further, we request you to please report any violations by other Users or any other grievances with relation to these Terms with Dhunda by reaching out to us on the above co-ordinates.
- Modification to Terms: Dhunda reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and to add new or additional terms or conditions on use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be communicated to you and, your continues access to or usage of the Platform and/ or the Services would be construed as your continues acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Waiver: The failure of Dhunda to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to availing of the Services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the Parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- Assignment: Dhunda may freely assign and/ or novate these Terms, as the case may be, to any of its affiliates, permitted assigns and/ or any other third entity without any conditions/ restrictions. Any assignment by you of your rights and obligations under these Terms shall require the prior written approval of Dhunda.
- Third Party Rights: No third party shall have any rights to enforce any Terms contained herein.
- Relationship: You and Dhunda are independent principals and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a joint venture, partnership, association or agency relationship between you and Dhunda.
- HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Information along with other information for efficient operations and to provide you with a good user experience. Our channels for collecting Personal Information and other information includes (a) information directly provided by you to us; (b) information collected by us during your use of our Platform; and (c) information collected about you from third parties, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
The information we collect depends on the service and product you are using, the environment in which you interact with us, the choices you make and the products and features you view and use. If you choose not to permit us to collect such information we may not be able to provide you with relevant products and respond to your queries or resolve any problems which you encounter.
“Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information Directly Provided By You To Dhunda
- When you create an account or profile with us, we may need to collect your Personal Information such as your mobile phone number or email address. When you register with us by logging in through your third-party account like Google, Facebook etc. (Third Party Account) or link your profile with your Third Party Account, you may need to share/upload certain Personal Information such as your name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number and profile picture.
- In order to apply and/ or to avail any of the Services, you may need to provide us or upload your Personal Information, such as your name, mobile phone number, email address, contact address, PAN card and/ or other government issued identifications, bank name and bank account number, and other data and documents required. In this respect you irrevocably undertake to provide us solely your information and documents which are true and correct to your knowledge. You shall not provide us with any misleading or incorrect information.
- When you use chat function on the Platform to contact our customer service, we may collect your Personal Information such as your account ID and chatting history.
- Service Usage Information
We may also collect information about your use of our Services through software on your device and other means, including:
- Device Information - Such as device name, device model, device identification code, device hardware information and status, use habits, IP address, Mac address, operating system version, serial number and the configuration of the device used to access the Services;
- Log Information - Such as when and how long the Platform is used, search terms entered through the Platform and information about device and software events;
- Location information - Such as the GPS signal of the device or information related to the nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers;
- Camera and gallery information about image properties - Such as, inter alia, to provide you with the function to choose photos from gallery and/or authenticate image property;
- Session data - We automatically log generic information about your device’s connection to the Internet, which we call “session data”. It may be anonymous and may not be linked to your Personal Information. Session data consists of information such as the IP address, operating system, type of browser software you used and your activities on our Platform. We collect session data to ascertain how our visitors use our Platform, including information relating to the frequency of visits, average length of visits, pages viewed during a visit and other summary data that we gather as usage statistics. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems.
- Information Obtained from Third Parties
Based on the characteristics and requirement of the Services and to the extent permitted by law, we may obtain your Personal Information from public or commercial sources and Third Parties such as the third party agencies engaged by us for and/ or in connection with the provision of Services, and may combine that information with other information received or collected by us which is related to you. For example, if you choose to link your profile or log in and use our Services via your Third Party Account, we may obtain your information from such account.
You comprehensively and unequivocally authorize us to use your Personal Information obtained from Third Parties.
- Information Directly Provided By You To Dhunda
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To register and maintain your profile to use the Services;
- To provide the Services to you;
- To verify your identity and to prevent, discover and investigate any frauds, security issues and any other illegal activities or behaviors violating the contracts with us in order to protect the legitimate interests of the relevant parties;
- To provide customer support, such as communicating with you about the Services or addressing any general queries;
- To provide notification and push services;
- To improve/augment products and user experience;
- To provide you with personalized service;
- To carry out commercial promotion activities, such as providing marketing and promotional materials. You have the right to opt out of our proposed use of your Personal Information for direct marketing. If you no longer wish to receive certain types of email communications you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each email;
- To analyze statistical information about the use of the Platform to improve our services;
- To comply with the law and legal procedures.
For your understanding, we have explained below what Cookies are:
- What Are Cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as pixel tags and web beacons may be used by us. Cookies may be stored on your device for a short period of time (e.g., only when your browser is open) or for a long period of time, even years. We cannot access the Cookies that are not set up by us.
- How to Manage Cookies
Cookies and Cookie Preferences shall only be managed from the Options/Preferences panel of your browser.
- Know More About Cookies
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to configure your browser to accept, delete or disable cookies, see www.aboutcookies.org.
- What Are Cookies?
- HOW WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Notwithstanding anything mentioned herein or in the Terms, you understand and acknowledge that we and our partners (including their respective business partners who are involved in order to directly or indirectly provide the Services to you) reserve the right to retain your information including Personal Information and to track your mobile location during you availing or we providing the Services (actively or passively). This right continues, without restriction, till the closure of all loans, payment by you of any outstanding amounts owed, and/ or maturity/ closure of all services or products which you may have taken or subscribed using the Platform. Such right remains unaffected by the deletion of the Platform, or long period of inactivity on the Platform.
- HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, we shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of any Third Parties with whom your Personal Information is shared by you nor shall we be responsible and/ or liable for any additional information you may choose to provide directly or indirectly to any of the Third Parties while applying or availing their services and products whether directly or indirectly or whether through the Platform or otherwise.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We have taken reasonable and feasible technical security and organizational measures to protect the information collected for the Services. However, please note that while we have taken reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is absolutely secure.
- We strive to adopt security measures that are in line with industry standards to protect your Personal Information you provide and to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of the data. We will take all reasonable and practical steps to protect your Personal Information, including:
- We use technical means to encrypt many of our Services. We will on regular intervals examine our practice of information collection, storage, and processing to prevent unauthorized system access. For such purposes, we follow the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC/ 27001 (Information Technology - Security Techniques - Information Security Management System - Requirements) standards and procedures;
- We will strictly control the access to Personal Information, and only allow our employees who need to know the Personal Information to help us process such information, and personnel of companies authorized to handle the Services on our behalf to access such Personal Information. These employees and personnel are required to fulfil strict contractual confidentiality obligations. Should they fail to fulfil these obligations, they may be held accountable for legal liabilities or their relationship with us may be terminated. Access logs of Personal Information will be kept and periodically audited.
- The security of your Personal Information is of great importance to us. Therefore, we will continue our efforts to protect your Personal Information and implement safeguard measures, such as providing encryption for information storage and transmission in an effort to prevent your Personal Information from unauthorized access, usage or disclosure;
- We will endeavour to prudently select third-party service providers and also endeavour to implement the requirements for Personal Information protection to the business contracts or audits and assessments between both parties;
- We will conduct security and privacy protection training courses, testing and publicity activities, and annual audits to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting Personal Information.
- In the event of a Personal Information security incident, we, if and how required and in accordance with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations promptly inform you of the same and the preventive measures to be undertaken to mitigate the damage.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Below is a list of your, non-exhaustive, legal rights as well as the measures that we take to protect these rights.
- Right to Access: You may request access to the Personal Information that we process about you, which includes the right to obtain information on and a copy of such Personal Information.
- Right to Correct: If you find that the Personal Information we processed about you is inaccurate or incomplete you may, on most occasions, have the right to have us rectifying or amending it unless we or any of our partners have acted upon or made to have acted upon such incorrect or incomplete information provided by you. For parts of your Personal Information, you can directly correct and modify it on the Platform. You undertake to keep your Personal Information updated, at all times, to help us serve you better. For Personal Information that has not been made available for your modification, you can request correction or supplementation by contacting our Grievance and Officer, who can be contacted at the below details:
Name: Palak Sehgal
Designation: Grievance and Compliance Officer
Email Address: email@example.com
- Right to Withdraw Consent: Each Service available on the Platform requires some basic information including your Personal Information, consents and Platform authorizations. You can grant or withdraw your authorisations and consents at any time, unless you have already availed Services which prohibit the withdrawal of authorisations and consents, such as loans etc. Unless otherwise agreed by us, the prerequisite for withdrawal of consent and authorization or request for deletion of any of your Personal Information requires closure of all pending loans and/ or complete settlement of all payments or charges pending from you to us or any of our partners. Please also note that, if you withdraw your authorization or consent we may no longer be able to provide you with the corresponding Services.
If you withdraw your consent we will no longer process your corresponding Personal Information or other information. But your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the processing of Personal Information and/ or other information based on your previous consent prior to the withdrawal. You may change the scope of your consent within which we are authorized by you to continue to collect your Personal Information and/ or other information or withdraw your authorization by disabling corresponding device permissions.
- You have the right to file complaints in respect of privacy concerns by contacting our Grievance and Compliance and Compliance Officer who can be contacted at the below details:
Name: Palak Sehgal
Designation: Grievance and Compliance Officer
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to security reasons we may verify your identity before processing your request pursuant to any of your rights as described above. In principle, we do not charge any fees if your request is reasonable. However, based on the actual situation we may impose a certain fee to cover our costs for repeated requests or requests that extend beyond reasonable limits. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), may be detrimental to the legal rights and interests of others or are very impractical. In addition, we may not be able to respond to your request if your request is directly related to matters involving national security, national defence, public health, criminal investigation and other public interests, or if the request may severely impair the legitimate rights and interests of yours or those of other individuals and organizations.
- THIRD PARTIES AND THEIR OFFERINGS
We have no control over any third parties’ privacy and data protection policies. Before you submit your Personal Information or other information to such third parties, please read and understand their privacy policies and terms and conditions as you will be governed by them and your remedies shall lie against such third parties whose services and products you apply and/ or avail.
- COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE PLATFORM
- Special Offers and Updates: We may send you information on products, services, special deals, newsletters and such other kinds of promotional offers and messages. Out of respect for your privacy, we present you with the option of not receiving these types of communications. You may unsubscribe via the unsubscribe mechanism provided in each such communication.
- Service Announcements: On certain occasions or as per the requirement of any law, rules or regulations we may be required to send out service related announcements and communications. These communications would not be promotional in nature.
- Customer Service: We may communicate with you on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regard to issues relating to your user account. We may reply via email or phone, based on your requirements and convenience.