The Website (i) provide an online service wherein the users (“Users”), can upload their overdue invoice(s) along with their details and (ii) authorized Dhunda agents and staff provide a service wherein they use the data submitted by Users on our Website to help Users follow up with their customers for overdue payment(s) (collectively, “Services”). For the purposes of this clause, Services would include any other future services the Company provides/proposes to provide.
1. To avail the Services, a User would be required to submit overdue invoice(s) in PDF format among other
details on the Website. The User warrants that all information furnished in order to avail our Services is
accurate and true in all respects.
2. The User agrees to receive communications from the Company regarding: (i) information relating to actions of Dhunda agents and staff in pursuance of providing our Services (ii) information about the Company and the Services; (iii) promotional offers from the Company, and (iv) any other matter in relation to the Services.
1. The Services may include services, content, documents, and information owned by, licensed to, or otherwise
made available by a third party (“Third Party Services”) or contain links to Third Party Services. Users
understand that Third Party Services are the responsibility of the third party that created or provided it
and acknowledge that use of such Third-Party Services is solely at their own risk.
2. The Company makes no representations and hereby expressly excludes all warranties and liabilities arising out of or pertaining to such Third-Party Services, including their accuracy or completeness. Further, all intellectual property rights in and to Third Party Services are the property of the respective third parties.
1. The User hereby represents and warrants that all information that is provided by the User through or in
relation to the Services is valid, complete, true, and correct on the date of agreeing to these Terms. The
Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage the User may suffer or incur
if any information, documentation, material, or data provided to avail the Services is incorrect,
incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading, or if the User fails to disclose any material fact.
2. The User shall be solely responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and shall be solely liable for any liability that may arise due to a breach of its obligations in this regard.
3. The User shall extend all cooperation to the Company in its defending of any proceedings that may be initiated against it due to a breach of the User’s obligations or covenants under these Terms.
4. The User shall not use the Services in any manner except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, the User may not:
5. The User shall not use the Services for / in furtherance of any sale or supply of prohibited products or services including but not limited to:
6. The User shall be solely responsible for compliance with all the applicable laws including without limitation the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder. The Company shall not be responsible for any claims or liability or losses that may arise due to non-compliance of the anti-money laundering laws in India.
1. All rights, title, and interest in and to the Website and Services, including all intellectual property
rights arising out of the Website and Services, are owned by or otherwise lawfully licensed by the Company.
Subject to compliance with these Terms, the Company grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable,
non-sub licensable, royalty-free, revocable, and limited licence to use the Website and Services in
accordance with these Terms and its written instructions issued from time to time.
2. The User should assume that everything the User sees or reads on the Website is protected under the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 and other intellectual property laws of India and may not be used except with the prior written permission of the Company.
3. The Company may freely use, copy, disclose, publish, display, distribute without any payment of royalty, acknowledgement, prior consent, or any other form of restriction arising out of the User’s intellectual property rights.
4. Except as stated in these Terms, nothing in these Terms should be construed as conferring any right in or license to the Company’s or any third party’s intellectual rights.
5. The contents of this Website, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangements, unless otherwise noted, are copyright-protected in the whole and every part of this Website and the same belongs to the Company and may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of the Company.
1. These Terms shall remain in effect unless terminated in accordance with the terms hereunder.
2. The Company may terminate a User’s access to or use of the Services, or any portion thereof, immediately and at any point, at its sole discretion, if the User violates or breaches any of its obligations, responsibilities, or covenants under these Terms.
3. Upon termination these Terms shall terminate, except for those clauses that expressly or are intended to survive termination or expiry.
4. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Terms, upon termination of a User’s access to or use of the Services, all amounts or outstanding monies due by you in relation to your use of or access to the Services shall become immediately payable.
1. The use of the Services is at your sole risk.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not engaged in the provision, grant, or disbursement of any financial product. The Company is not and will not be responsible for any claim or for any damages suffered, whether by the Users, the customers of the Users or any other person or party, that are related, directly or indirectly, to or arise out of the same.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company does not warrant that operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or error free or that the functions contained in the Services will meet your requirements.
4. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, the Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising out of the Services, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, accuracy, title and non-infringement, compatibility, applicability, usability, appropriateness, and any warranty that may arise out of course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
5. You hereby accept full responsibility for any consequences that may arise from your use of the Services, and expressly agree and acknowledge that the Company shall have absolutely no liability with respect to the same.
6. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Company, its affiliates, and its related parties each disclaim all liability to you for any loss or damage arising out of or due to:
You shall indemnify, defend at the Company’s option, and hold the Company, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their officers, associates successors, assigns, licensors, employees, directors, agents, and representatives, harmless from and against any claim, demand, lawsuits, judicial proceeding, losses, liabilities, damages and costs (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys’ fees) due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, violation of these Terms or any infringement by any third party who may use your account with the Company, of these Terms.
1. You agree that the Company and any third-party service providers it engages, may, in accordance with its
2. The Company may use information and data pertaining to your use of the Services for analytics, trends’ identification, and purposes of statistics to further enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the .
3. Subject to applicable laws, the Company may be directed by law enforcement agencies or the government and related bodies to disclose data in relation to Users in connection with criminal proceedings. You understand and agree that in such instances, the Company shall have the right to share such data with relevant agencies or bodies.
The Company reserves the right to charge convenience fee for the Services and non-payment may result in denial of Services.
The Company reserves the right at any time to add, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without cause. The Company shall not be liable for any such addition, modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Services.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India. Subject to other provisions in this Clause, courts in Gurugram shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all issues arising out of these Terms or the use of the Services. Any controversies, conflicts, disputes, or differences arising out of these Terms shall be resolved by arbitration in Gurugram in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force, which is deemed to be incorporated by reference in this Clause. The tribunal shall consist of 1 (one) arbitrator appointed by the Company. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The parties to the arbitration shall keep the arbitration confidential and not disclose to any person, other than on a need to basis or to legal advisors, unless required to do so by law. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all the Parties hereto. Each party to the arbitration shall bear its own costs with respect to any dispute.
1. Modification – The Company reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and to add new or
additional terms or conditions on use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and
conditions will be communicated to you and, unless expressly rejected (in which these Terms shall
terminate), will be effective immediately and will be incorporated into these Terms. In the event you refuse
to accept such changes, these Terms will terminate.
2. Severability - If any provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will continue in effect. If any unlawful or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect (unless that would contradict the clear intention of the clause, in which case the entirety of the relevant provision will be deemed to be deleted).
3. Assignment - You shall not license, sell, transfer or assign your rights, obligations, or covenants under these Terms in any manner without the Company’s prior written consent. The Company may grant or withhold this consent in its sole discretion and subject to any conditions it deems appropriate. The Company may assign its rights to any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, or parent companies, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services without any prior notice to you.
4. Notices - All notices, requests, demands, and determinations for the Company under these Terms (other than routine operational communications) shall be sent to email@example.com
5. Third Party Rights - No third party shall have any rights to enforce any terms contained herein.
6. Translations –The Company may provide you with translated versions of these Terms solely to assist you with understanding these Terms in greater detail. The English version of these Terms shall be controlling in all respects. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version of these Terms and any translated version, the terms of the English version shall prevail.